Thursday, May 1, 2014

Hello Again!

Alright, alright.

I deleted all my previous blog posts on purpose, it was because I wanted to make a new beginning. Now it sounds so cliché, I know, but I do really want to start something new. Well, it's not that new, actually, since I didn't make a change on the title or layout of this blog. So, instead of making a new blog, why didn't I manage the old one by arranging it from the scratch again? Beside, with this new spirit, I hope I can push myself to write more, because it seems like my writing skills have become dull and I need to sharpen it a little more. So, I guess....

...hello again? :)

P.S: I have another blog named Buku-Buku Biru that only contains about anything related to books; reviews, quotes, wish-list.... anything. Basically, it's a special place for me to share my reading experiences. Please do visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment